Hyatt Dental Sleep Medicine’s system is a custom fit oral appliance proven to successfully treat many Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) suffers and snorers. We use digital impressions avoiding the mouthful of goop that patients dislike. They are less difficult than a traditional CPAP machine or surgery. We will have a sleep study done and recommend a device that is most appropriate for your situation. Our devices are proven to be effective and are FDA and Medicare cleared medical devices.
- Medicare and most private insurance companies cover the Mandibular Advancement Device (MAD). We can find out if you’re covered.
- Patients who have tried the CPAP treatment and found it uncomfortable and burdensome to use may find MAD much more comfortable
- It is easier to get accustomed to the MAD – typically within a few days or weeks patients begin to find immediate relief
- The device does not require electricity and easily can be taken anywhere and fits in a pocket
- You are able to speak wearing the device
- Patients and partners are not bothered by the noise and presence of CPAP breathing devices
- Device passes easily through airport security